If you want to improve your core strength, or start your rehabilitation program at home, or boost your mental focus, a balance trainer is a great tool that you can have. The balance trainer and slackline are essential Fitness equipment that you must have. Selecting the best balance trainer means that you have to consider many factors, such as the material, dimensions, weight limit, the uses it is intended for, and its advantages. We will go through all these factors one by one in this guide.
Material of the Balance Trainer
Different materials are used to make the balance trainer and slackline. Given below are some of them.
- Antimicrobial Foam – Foam used in the balance trainer is chosen carefully by considering the durability and the high-density body, which can give a bouncy yet firm surface of the balance trainer. It is also tear-resistant and repels sweat and water effectively.
- Anti-Burst PVC – The anti-burst PVC used in the slackline and balance trainer has been made by keeping durability under consideration. It can support almost 2000 lbs; This material is latex-free, which is why you can use it for years without worrying. The matte finish is non-slip so that users do not slide or slip when they use the balance trainer and slackline.
- Lightweight Poplar Wood – Poplar wood is used in the balance trainer that is light in weight and is suited ideally for balance training. Eleven durability layers allow users that are 300 lbs to benefit from it. The weight is less than 4 lbs, so you can transport it easily whenever you want.
- Latex-free PVC Blend – The PVC blend that is durable and has tear-resistant strength is used to make the inflatable wobble cushion. It has dual-textured surfaces, which allow it for enhanced traction as you exercise with it. It has a studded massage surface to offer comfortable seating.
Selecting the Fitness equipment that is according to your body weight is essential. This is because they will make sure that you are having a safe workout session. Similarly, you have to keep this in mind when choosing the best balance trainer and slackline so that you can use them for a longer time. Fortunately, most of the Fitness equipment is made for adults so they can support you easily. Still, it is advised to look at the chart before you buy the balance trainer and slackline.
Dimensions of the Fitness equipments
Most balance trainers and slacklines are made so that they are easy to store so that you can use them when you are not using them and portable so they can be carried easily. This is why they are great for all the fitness enthusiasts if they are running low on space or taking their Fitness equipment with them.
Uses of the Balance Trainer
Balance training is essential for different types of physical therapy programs. Overall it may serve as a foundation for the regime of fitness. If you are at risk of falling, you can get improved balance by using the balance trainer and slackline. You can quickly start the routine of balance with these Fitness equipment.
Balance training will help you build core strength as it activates your back, pelvic muscles, and abdominals. Building the core strength will prevent injuries as well as improve your posture with time.
Prevention of injury
When you have strengthened back muscles and abdominals, your injuries will be prevented. It is essential for athletes who are putting themselves under stress regularly. The balance trainer will help prevent injuries as it activates the core muscles when you use it regularly and improves your ankle stability.
A major part of many rehabilitation programs includes improving your balance and coordination, which allows the patients to be independent and regain their mobility. To start an effective and safe rehab program, the slackline can be a great place to start.
It is also known as active sitting. You will maintain your flexibility as you sit and encourage the natural movement of the body. The balance trainer and slackline will allow you to bend and reach quickly as well as improve your mental focus.
Benefits of Balance Training
There are several benefits of using Fitness equipment like the balance trainer and slackline. Some of these benefits are as follows.
- Good coordination – If you have been exercising on the slackline or balance trainer, you will be working all the muscles together to maintain balance. It will improve your coordination naturally in training as well as in your day-to-day life.
- Training the isolated muscles – To maintain balance on these Fitness equipment, you have to use your isolated muscles. This will strengthen the deep muscles that are not easy to exercise usually.
- Lowering the injury risk – Balance training makes sure that you are in synchronization with the body. It means you can be aware of the limb’s movement around you. You will be less likely to fall or get into an accident that will prevent you from potential injuries.
- Stronger joints – Based on your exercise type, balance training assists you in stabilizing with fitness equipment is the hip joints, shoulders, ankles, or knees to improve the range of their movement.
- Coordination of muscle and nervous system –Balance training will help your brain learn the effective use of muscles.
- Burning calories – You have to work hard to train the muscles and maintain balance, so you burn calories.
- Improving the posture – Balance training will enhance coordination and strengthen the back and abdominal muscles. As a result, your posture will be improved.
Get the best quality Fitness equipment at the best prices at Fitness Equipment. We have a balance trainer and slackline as well as a lot of other equipment. So get yours now.